Sunday, March 13, 2011

I wouldn't wanna have it any other way.. I just can't get enough.

Wow, I've been busy.. It's been a while. Things are still going good for me for the most part. Work is ridiculously busy and stressful. I'm looking forward to some future low-census days. I worked yesterday, and with "springing forward" I feel like this is barely even a day off for me. Then I go on to work all week this week, have a conference in Columbus on Saturday and Sunday, then back to work another full week, so my next day off is not until a week from Saturday. I will have 1 day off for 3 weeks time. That really sucks. At least my work is paying for the conference. That's about the only positive factor in all of it.

The rest of my life is going quite well. It's hard to juggle work and a social life when you are the only one who has to work weekends and late hours, but I'm managing. It's a good thing I have today to get my house cleaned up though, because I've pretty much neglected it for 2 weeks straight and it was starting to look pretty bad. Hope I can get things at least halfway back in order before the next 2 weeks of craziness begins.

Overall, I feel very blessed to have the life that I have. Things are going great and I never thought I could be this happy :) Nothing in life is ever "perfect" but at least for once I feel like things are going my way and I have a reason to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment