Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hold on.. Never turn back.

Life's experiences definitely end up teaching valuable lessons for the future. I know my own life's experiences are becoming a huge factor in how I handle those in my current life. I never thought I would say that the things I went through during my childhood would ever be worth anything, but for once, all of that unhappiness is teaching me a lesson for the present time in my life. I'm more equipped to handle the current situations than your average person would be and for that, I am thankful. I am so blessed to have the most wonderful man in my life who knows exactly what to do at the exact right times to make me feel better. I don't know what I ever did to deserve something and someone so great. Maybe I just have a hard time believing that I deserve this. But this is real. This is something I have waited my whole life for.

No comments:

Post a Comment