Saturday, February 26, 2011

you made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

Quick post.. because I'm really exhausted and I'm supposed to be getting around to go out again. A friend at work told me today that "new relationships mean you sacrifice sleep in order to spend time with the person." How true. I have been running on approximately 6 hours of sleep per night for the past 14 nights or so.. But it's all been 110% worth it. Juggling work and a social life on very little sleep is worth it when you have so much to smile about! I might be drinking coffee like it's going out of style, but I'm living the good life and have absolutely no complaints. Ok well... I will complain about the fact that I had to work today and missed an entire day of basketball tournaments, but I'm off to go watch the girls 2nd tournament game here in a bit and should have another great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment