Saturday, February 12, 2011

Amazing Night

I, for one, had an amazing night last night. I kept having to pinch myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming. Literally. Wow, I am not usually one who wishes for things to happen and have them actually happen, but I have to say that in this case, I am very glad that it did!

So I have been going on and on about this guy for the past few weeks about how I really like him, but not sure if he likes me or even pays attention to the fact I exist. Well, I've kind of been keeping quiet about it lately, because I really wasn't sure, and I got a few good words of advice that I should probably not get too hyped up about it until after basketball season is over (he is a basketball coach), because he is so busy, which is true.

Well, last night I was pretty bored and found out that my cousin was going to go up to the one bar in town to visit a friend from Michigan that was here for the night. So I met them up there. It turns out that this particular guy was up there too with the other basketball coaches. It's not a very big bar by any means, so there was no hiding the fact that this was pretty much my only opportunity to get my point across. However, I didn't want to come across as too obvious or needy, so I just kind of sat back and did nothing. Two hours later, one of the other coaches asked me to come sit with them and history was made. Haha just kidding.... We sat around and talked for a couple of hours and then we all went home. I was a little bummed, because my cousin told me that I hadn't been obvious enough. Well, just as he was telling me that, the phone rang. It was the guy I've been talking about all these weeks. And he's interested in me also :) And we are going to start hanging out more.

So... It looks like I'll be going to the basketball game tonight. It's away. But if anyone wants to come along, get ahold of me. I am very happy and in an awesome mood right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment