Friday, April 1, 2011

The clock's ticking, I just count the hours.

It's been a while, but I haven't had anything too exciting to post. I've been busy with work and everything else that I don't have a whole lot of free time these days. The end of March was ridiculously busy and I'm glad it's over. I had the conference one weekend and then Ryan was gone in Columbus the next weekend and in between it seemed like we were really busy at work and there were so many other things going on. It's nice to be back to a somewhat normal pace. This month is busy, but not too crazy. This weekend is the reverse drawing. Next weekend I am on call for work. The weekend after that is prom. The weekend after that is Easter (I think) and the weekend after that I work. But it's getting closer and closer to summer and warmer weather :) And I am very excited about that. I'm sick and tired of this nasty cold and rainy weather. Literally. I have a cold. I'm ready to lay out and get a tan and do things outside. I'm contemplating planting a garden this year. I had one a few years ago and it was somewhat successful. It would be nice to have free vegetables again. We'll see how motivated I get this year (or how much time I have). All in all, life is going good. I'm really happy and I wouldn't change a thing. I am really blessed. I don't know what I did to deserve to be this happy, but I am sure thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment