Saturday, April 9, 2011

the queen of hearts is always your best bet..

It's almost that time of year, when the weather warms up and the sun comes out. I am looking forward to it! It's supposed to be almost 80 degrees tomorrow. I am very excited! I went to get the mustang out today and it turns out the battery is dead. I ran to Napa really quick and bought a new battery and am currently waiting for Ryan to come over and put the new battery in so I can get it out and drive around tomorrow! Plus I have to get it ready to go by next weekend so Hunter and Katie can take it to prom. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone all dressed up next weekend. I have no idea what I'm doing with my hair, but I think I have the rest of my "look" figured out. It should be a fun time.

Things have been going great for me, other than work. Work has been stressful and busy, but everything else is going great. I need to find a way to get more caffeine in my system so I can stay awake most days, but other than being tired, I am super happy. I never thought I deserved such a great life, but I truly have everything I could have ever asked for and more. I am so blessed. I don't say it enough. I have so many good things going for me right now. Everything in life has it's ups and downs, but it just seems like no matter what, I have a reason to smile these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment