Friday, January 14, 2011

:)

I, for one, and so glad it's finally the weekend! This week at work has been so hectic and busy. On the plus side, it went by very fast, but I am more than ready for a couple of days off to recover! This weekend should be good. Tonight I'm just relaxing at home (very much needed) and tomorrow I'm going to the boys' basketball game. One of my friend's from work has a son that plays for Edgerton, so they're coming here for the game tomorrow. It should be a good time. I'm excited :) Well... for more reasons than one. I don't want to sound like a horrible person, but there is someone that I've been thinking about a lot lately that will be there also. I'm not saying that anything will ever come of it, but just the thought makes me smile. This is rare for me to feel this way, so I'm not really sure what to make of it. Just going to enjoy the little fleeting moments of happiness for now and not worry about anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment