Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The effects of aging

I am getting so old :( My back is killing me. I am living on Bayer back and body pills like there is no tomorrow. I don't even know what I did at my exercise class tonight, but it's really aching now.. ugh. I feel like all my vertebrae have arthritis. Plus, I'm pretty sure I just created a self-tanning disaster of myself with tan towels. I should be nice and orangey looking by the weekend. Nothing says "attractive" like a self-tanning nightmare who can't even stand up straight from an aching back.

This has been a pretty stressful week to say the least. Work has been crazy. We aren't even that busy, but it's been hectic. A lot of things are going on. I'm having a hard time keeping my head on straight most of the time. And lucky me, I get to work this Saturday. Oh well. I need the paycheck. No job is perfect and I'm still pretty blessed to have the one I have.

As for other issues/happenings in my life. Well, I guess I will just be patient and see what happens. If anything is meant to happen, it will. If it wasn't meant to be, then I'll just accept that and move on. But let's all say a little prayer that it does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment