Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Low Census

Day 3 complete and there are still no new admissions! Those that were supposed to come, did not end up coming, so I have yet to evaluate a patient! It's been very slow. I think we are supposed to get a couple of new patients tomorrow, so maybe I will finally luck out and have a patient or two of my own! I have about 4 right now, but I'm sharing them with another PT, so he's still technically the PT in charge of them. I would like to start following my own now!

On the plus side, I've found that I have much more energy now than I had when I was doing my clinical. It's probably because either a) we are really low census right now or b) I'm not coming home to tons of books to study. Either way, I'm really enjoying myself right now because I can actually accomplish things after work and stay awake.

With that said, I think it's time for me to go watch a movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment