Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tomorrow is the first day of big girl work.

Tomorrow is my first day of work! Well, going back to work, only this time getting paid and not having someone with me at all times guiding me and telling me what to do! It's a little intimidating to be "on my own" now, but I feel so much better about the fact that I'm going to work at a place where I am already pretty well trained. It makes it a little less nerve wracking. It's not near as stressful as trying to get through a full-time clinical while tacking on an additional 4-5 hours of studying per night. Well, at least I don't think it will be as stressful! I'm excited about the fact that I'll finally be making money and can save up for all of the things I want!

Today I'm just relaxing, doing some laundry, watching some tv, maybe reading a book, and working on some knitting. It's a day like today that I really really wish I owned a house with a pool....I absolutely can not wait until I have saved up enough for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment