Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week 1...done!

I have officially made it through week one of working as a licensed physical therapist. We started to get busier toward the end of the week and it looks like this upcoming week will be busy. I'm looking forward to busier days, but I'm not quite ready for hectic jam packed days just yet! I'm also looking forward to my first paycheck, because spending 6 weeks studying without any income and paying for all of the licensure exams pretty much depleted my bank account.

Of course this weekend flew by super fast. Don't they all? I feel like I didn't even do anything, and here it is already Sunday afternoon. I suppose I should enjoy this time right now to just relax and take it easy. My goal for this afternoon was to clean my apartment, but I'm really feeling like being lazy sounds like a lot more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment