Sunday, December 5, 2010

Good things come to those who wait .

Well, let's all keep our fingers crossed that I don't screw this up somehow. I've finally met a guy that I am actually interested in dating and things are looking good so far. We have been talking and hanging out a bit, and are planning to go out in a couple of weeks to dinner and a movie. For once I have met someone who has not suffocated me and acted like I needed to spend every waking moment with him and someone who has taken the time to get to know me and become my friend before asking me out. I know that whatever is meant to be will be, but I'm saying a little prayer that things work out this time. This is a good guy with a good heart who has a lot of things going for him and I don't want to do anything to screw it up. Only time will tell.

1 comment: