Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all :)

Now I know I haven't been doing so great about updating this page with the happenings in my life. What can I say? Either I'm lazy or I haven't had anything too exciting to post about. But..It's Christmas, and I have to say that for the most part, this Christmas has been much better than last year. Things are looking up in so many ways ;) I have so much to be thankful for and so much to be happy about. I have amazing friends and family who I love more than anything in this world and I just want to tell them all THANK YOU for being so great. I have so many great memories of Christmases past and so many more to come. I get pretty emotional this time of year, when I think about how my Grandma and Grandpa Ziegler and my Aunt Linda aren't here, and Christmas Eve just isn't the same without them. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE spending Christmas Eve with my family, but I think we can all agree that Christmas Eve without Linda, Christmas Eve without Grandma's peach colored decorations on the Christmas tree, and Grandpa's huge smile (oh and let's not forget Ginny's puking in a stainless steel bowl) just isn't the same as it used to be .. But this year, my cousin Brad brought back a lot of Christmas memories with his awesome tribute to my Aunt Linda in the next generation of the Ziggy Girls cookbook and spending time with my mom this morning reminiscing over times with my Grandparents just made me realize how lucky I am to be a part of the Ziegler family and I just want to tell you all that I love you more than words can say. I know I never really talk about my feelings, but I want each and every one of you to know that I love you more than anything and Merry Christmas! I am excited to see what the future holds for all of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment