Friday, December 10, 2010

Sorry avid readers (all 1 or maybe 0 of you). I've been pretty busy for the past week. Work is as crazy as ever. We are very busy and it's not looking like it's going to get any slower. I'm still glad to have a job and very thankful to work where I do, but it definitely has it's moments and this whole week was a good example. I'm glad to be home relaxing with my bottle of wine at the end of a very long week :)

Things are still going well in my dating life too. Even though we haven't been on an "official" date yet, all is looking very positive :) I'm happy.

I have yet to start my Christmas shopping, so it looks like tomorrow will be the day. I'm not looking forward to braving the cold and fighting the crowds, but I have to get it done sometime. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment