Sunday, December 12, 2010

Life's ups and downs

I've come to the realization that my life has definitely had its fair share of ups and downs. It's like one great big ECG reading. Only medical people would understand this, but right now I feel like I'm in the R wave (that's an up) so that's good :) Things are going well and I really can not complain.

The weather is lovely outside. I absolutely love the snow when I don't have to drive in it. I have tomorrow off work and we are getting pounded with beautiful white snow just in time for the holidays. I love it. Today has been the perfect day for laying on the couch with a nice warm blanket and enjoying a good book and watching some football.

The only downside at this point in time is that my treadmill has already quit working :( But I'll get over it. It won't be long until the weather warms up and the daylight lasts longer and I can just go back outside. Until then, I will just hibernate here in my house and maybe do a few workout dvds to keep myself occupied. If I really wanted to spend the money, I'd go buy myself a new treadmill, but I don't really want to spend the money, so I'll make do.

Overall, life is great. I have a good job. I have a nice house. I have a decent car. I have friends and family that I love. I have a big smile on my face these days. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment