Saturday, February 20, 2010

A lazy day

Two...more...weeks...8 working days, 1 inservice presentation, 1 service project, 1 all day seminar (on a Saturday), and then I am done. I'm really going to miss the people I work with. The hectic schedule, not so much...

I really wish I was on a beach with a Margarita right now. I am so sick of this cold weather. It's pretty sad when the sun finally comes out and it gets up to 40 degrees and we are all saying how "nice" it is outside and cheering. This is pathetic. Spring needs to hurry up. Both for warmer weather and so I can finally see some daylight.

Today I am off to the big city of Wauseon to get my hair done. I'm not sure yet if I want to do something extreme or stay conservative. I'm thinking extreme. Maybe a new look will get me pepped up enough to get through the next 2 weeks. After my makeover, I'm heading to the school to watch my little cousins play some basketball. Should be a good time. After that, I refuse to do anything productive for the rest of the day. I am so burned out with studying and working on projects. I deserve a lazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment