Thursday, September 23, 2010

No new news

I haven't updated in a while, because nothing much is new in my life. Just the same old, same old..which I won't complain about. I'm enjoying my house and my new car. Sometimes I feel a bit guilty that I have these nice things, but then again, it's nice to see that all that hard work I put in to get to where I'm at today is finally starting to pay off. Plus, I am very thankful to have the job that I have. It isn't perfect, but it's probably the closest I will ever find.

I'm still in training for the half marathon that I am walking on October 17th. I feel very blessed to have so many great co-workers and friends who have been willing to donate their hard-earned money to be my sponsor. All the money raised goes directly to the family of Kellen Keiser, so if you are willing to donate any amount at all, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment