Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sleepy

Oh goodness, I am exhausted. I'm wondering if I'll ever catch up on sleep. This week has been so tiring for some reason. Probably because I can't get 8 hours of sleep at one time. I have never had trouble sleeping before, but it seems like now I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep until about 5 minutes before my alarm goes off in the mornings.

On the plus side, I've been staying busy and accomplishing things. After spending almost 3 hours cleaning this evening, I now have a room to teach junior high Sunday school this fall. I'm looking forward to it. Now I just have to tackle cleaning my own house and finding time to stock up on groceries since my current food consists of coffee, energy drinks, part of a loaf of bread, some stale crackers, and spoiled milk.

But for now..it's bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment