Friday, September 10, 2010

TGIF

This week has by far been the most stressful week since I started working. I try not to complain, because I know there are many out there who are struggling more than I am, but this is the first time in a long time that I have been so stressed. I'm so glad it's Friday and finally the weekend. I'm even more glad that this is my long weekend (I have Monday off, because I work next Saturday). Plus, I have 2 afternoons off this week to make up for working on Labor day. I am going to need all that time off to re-energize from this ridiculous week. Let's just say, I'm glad it's over.

Tomorrow I'm going to get some much-needed retail therapy in before I come home to enjoy a full day of college football. It should be a pretty great day. I'm looking forward to it. Sunday morning we are kicking off the beginning of Sunday school at church (I'm teaching jr. high this year) and then it's back home for some NFL football all day long. I'm excited. Who knows what I'll decide to do on Monday, but I might just lay around here and read a book or something equally productive. This stress is eating away at me if I don't get rid of it somehow.

But I should really not complain. Please keep Kellen Keiser and his family in your prayers. Also the family of Cody Martines needs prayers too and Jana Ferguson and Randy Theis. So many families are struggling right now. They are in my thoughts and prayers constantly. Praying for God's comfort to surround them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment