Thursday, December 10, 2009

another week (almost) down

It's almost the end of another week. Week 7 is just about in the books and I'm oh so close to having just one week left to go. How crazy is that? This clinical has gone by so fast, despite the long drives and craziness of moving twice during the 8 week time period. Looking back, as much as I have complained about this clinical experience, I have to say that I am very fortunate to have had it. There are not many clinics like this one, and I would give anything to have a job in the setting where I just completed my clinical internship. No job is perfect, but this one was pretty darn close. I realized this evening that I really shouldn't complain about it at all, even if we are super swamped and have to stay late, I should have enjoyed it more while it lasted. At least I have one more week to make the most of it.

My new apartment is pretty much feeling like home. Even if I do have the furnace only set at 62 degrees and it is SUPER cold in here. Everyone who comes in here is jealous of the fact that I have such an awesome place. You can bet that I really do feel fortunate for being able to live here. It was a chaotic road, but I'm glad I made it to where I'm at. I plan to stay here for a long time to come. With that said, I think I will go start the fireplace and relax for the remainder of the evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment