Sunday, December 20, 2009

Official break time

Ah, so now it's time for some relaxation! 3 weeks of it! I'm trying not to think about the fact that this is my last "Christmas break" until retirement in about 50-60 years. You can bet I am enjoying every minute of it though! I've had a very relaxing weekend. Just trying to get some cleaning done around the house and organize all of the things that I just threw in a pile in the closets when I moved in. Tomorrow, my big plans are to go get my hair done, finish my Christmas shopping, probably upgrade to a new cell phone that I can actually use, and then come home and wrap gifts. I'm still debating whether or not to go Christmas caroling with my church tomorrow night, but since I'm not working late and it will more than likely put me in the Christmas spirit, I probably will. As for today, I plan to just lay around and watch football, take a nap, and do a whole lot of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment