Sunday, October 24, 2010

New direction.

So after doing some thinking, I have a few ideas as to how I should proceed with this blog. I feel like all I ever do on here is complain about work and tell everyone that I'm stressed and occasionally post a few updates about what's going on in my life. I feel like it's repetitive and boring and needs to be changed. Therefore, I'm coming up with a few new ideas as to how I can make a change and make it more interesting. I haven't made up my mind yet, but here are a couple of them:

- Just make this a straight-up "this is my opinion" blog where I just pick a topic that has sparked my interest and express my opinion on it. This has gotten me into trouble before, but opinions are opinions and our country has the freedom of speech for a reason.

- Keep and update of my progress toward my fitness/running goals. For example, track my progress toward running the 1/2 marathon next year and try to keep myself motivated by sharing how I'm doing exercise/diet wise.

- Become a "professional" sports analyst and make it a sports blog. If the guys from "Around the Horn" can be famous for all of the B.S. they talk about, I should be able to make myself extremely famous by sharing my sports insight. Besides, if ESPN is willing to hire Lou Holtz to commentate college football, I should be able to come up with a halfway decent sports blog that doesn't involve me spitting on anyone whenever I say my "S"s.

- All recipes. Random recipes of foods that I eat all the time and which ones work and which ones don't.

I am really bored (and I'm sure my whole 2 readers are too) of the direction this blog has taken, so any feedback is welcomed. Otherwise, I will just come up with a new focus on my own and begin with it the next time I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment