Saturday, October 16, 2010

Racing adventures

Well I survived an insane week at work, not without some minor (ok maybe a bit of major) complaining, but I survived. It was stressful, but maybe it was a good opportunity for me to show that I am capable of handling that type of challenge and maybe someday that will pay off. Either way, I am still functioning.

Today is the day we leave for the Columbus marathon! The actual race is tomorrow, but we have to go today to pick up our packets and bib numbers. I'm pretty excited, even if I am only doing the half and just walking it...It should be a pretty amazing experience. I've never done anything like this before. I'm pretty sure the local 5Ks don't even compare. I'm just praying that I can actually finish the 13.1 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment