Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Exciting Summer Break


Here are some pictures of what I have been doing with my awesome and thrilling summer break so far:


These are my new golf clubs that I've been getting good use out of, although my grandma still beats me every time, my best this summer on 18 holes is 105 at Suburban. I'm pretty sure I could beat that by now, but it's been too hot to go.


This is my new queen-sized bed that I've been bragging about. It actually did come today and it took 3 of us to get it put together. It doesn't look like much, but under that mattress is a lot of complicatedly-put-together pieces of plywood. That post is actually part of my futon, not part of the bed, so don't get confused, we didn't get it completely wrong!




This is the futon that I've been sleeping on for over a year. It is finally folded up into a couch like it's meant to be and you can see that the cat enjoys it very much. Don't mind all the junk underneath it. I had to throw that stuff under there while we put the bed together.



This book has pretty much been my life for the past 3 weeks and will be for the next 3. It's actually a better read than it looks, but when you are trying to learn and memorize every page, it gets old. The whole binding is broken because I have opened it so many times. It will get thrown out the window if I don't pass this test.



These are my scholarly project binders. The one on the left is full of articles that I have added to my paper. The one on the right is full of articles that I have yet to add. I can't wait until I can combine them all into one binder, marked "finished." By the way, those fine people in the picture frame in the background are my grandparents. I miss them very much, but it makes me feel better to have them looking over me while I study every day. I know...weird...but it's true.



Last but not least, this is the highlight of my room - the TV, and it is where my I play all my Wii games, as you can tell. Although all this Wii equipment is going to have to get moved downstairs since my room is so full now, I have enjoyed playing Tiger Woods 10 when I have those whole 5 minutes of free time every day. I do think that the cat house and scratching post add a nice touch to this photograph, along with the random fan.


And that's it. That's pretty much been my summer break. I hope you've enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment