Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stressing

Tomorrow is my last "first day of class" ever. While it's only for 7 weeks, I just know that it's going to be the most stressful semester yet. I'm not exactly looking forward to it, but I know I can get through it. I just have to keep a positive attitude, as difficult as that may be at times.

I took the 2nd CSCS practice test today. I really improved in the content that I didn't do so well on the first time, but I also really declined in the areas I haven't reviewed since the 1st practice test (the ones I did well on the first time). Needless to say, I'm stressing. The test is Saturday. Looks like I have a lot of studying to get done before then. I don't know if I just wasn't focused today while I was taking it or if I was just tired or if I really don't know the information that well. Whichever it was, I need to get it figured out in the next 5 days.

However, the rest of the night, I am just going to sit back and relax and take it easy. I feel like maybe I over-did it a little bit this break and that's why I'm so stressed. A little relaxation and a good night's sleep might do me some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment