Thursday, August 19, 2010

Perspective

Sometimes life just isn't fair. Why do bad things happen to good people? Sometimes it's hard not knowing why things have to happen the way they do. I have a couple of friends struggling right now with their children in the hospital and it just makes you wonder why they have to endure that, both the parents and the children. My heart breaks for them, because I can't imagine what they must be feeling. I pray that their children recover smoothy and heal from their illnesses.

Things like this really put life into perspective. I have a lot of petty complaints and things that are stressful, but in the grand scheme of things, these little stressors aren't that big of a deal. They're temporary. Life goes on. Unfortunately, there are people out there who are struggling with so much more. It makes me wish there was something I could do, but some days, you just have to sit back and pray as hard as you can.

Please pray for Kellen Keiser and Cayman Stamm.

No comments:

Post a Comment