Saturday, August 7, 2010

Progress

We're making slow, but steady progress on the house. It's a little difficult to get too much done with working and everything else that's going on. It's been very busy! But busy in a good way. It's been nice to spend some extra time with family. This weekend is the Bullthistle festival. On top of all the festivities, I am in desperate need of a trip to Walmart and I also need to finish painting the trim in my bedroom. The plan right now is to move most everything on Sunday afternoon and Monday evening, as long as it doesn't rain. Once that is accomplished, I will feel so relieved! I am living out of 2 separate homes right now and I feel like I don't know where I should be or what I should be doing. All of my food, kitchen items, winter clothes, and cleaning supplies are at the new house. All of my other stuff is here at the apartment. I'll be glad when it's all in once place together!

For now, I'm going to go help set up the Lions club booth at the park for this afternoon. I will be making milkshakes until 1 for anyone who wants to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment