Saturday, July 25, 2009

Week's accomplishments...in no particular order.

My first week of "break" is over and here is a list of the exciting things that have happened:

  • I found a book online called "Orthopedic Physical Therapy Secrets." It got really good reviews, and it was discounted to $23, so I ordered it. I'm not really reading it word for word, but so far, it seems like a very worthwhile purchase and will come in very handy before my next clinical.
  • My CSCS practice tests came on Thursday. I paid $70 for three tests. I'm not taking any of them until I have reviewed the entire book a second time while writing out all of the important concepts. After working all week of this, I am on chapter 4.
  • I have added at least one, if not two, articles to my scholarly project every day since Monday, bringing the grand total of pages so far to 14 (not including the bibliography or abstract which will add at least another 3-4).
  • I completed one more of the challenges on Tiger Woods 10 for Wii.
  • I cleaned out my big closet, filling one whole bag of trash in the process.
  • I priced new beds online, only to realize that it's probably impossible to fit boxed springs for a queen sized bed up the stairway here.
  • Got my car washed (actually...it just rained).
Yep, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment