Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Worst week ever.

It hasn't been the greatest week, what can I say? This week has been filled with busy work and I've received two $50 parking tickets in the past 2 days after being told that the director of our program would "make sure that didn't happen." Needless to say, I'm frustrated, but I'm trying not to let it bother me. Tomorrow at noon, I will officially be on my "summer break" even though it is not much of a "break" at all. My scholarly project advisor has already informed me that he expects my entire project to be completed by the end of August and I do have to pass my CSCS exam by then. I'm still trying to maintain a positive attitude, although it's been very difficult. The lack of sleep and the constant need to be accomplishing something are starting to get to me. Tomorrow at noon I plan to go get some groceries, put them away, and then head to bed for a nice, long, much-needed nap before I even think about all of the responsibilities that lay ahead...

1 comment: