Sunday, April 18, 2010

3 weeks

I definitely wasn't as productive as I should have been this weekend (or during the days leading up to this weekend). I know I could have and should have accomplished a lot more than I did, but I just needed a couple of days to veg out in front of the tv. I did get a few things done. I got some more paperwork done for my registration for boards and the Ohio laws exam. The only thing I have left to do (I think) is go get my background check done at the Sheriff's office. My cap, gown, and hood arrived by UPS for graduation, now I just have to decide if I need to order a second one for the person that is hooding me.

I also took the first of five practice tests for the NPTE yesterday...and failed it miserably. On the plus side, I now have a better idea of what the real test is going to be like and I know what I need to focus on when I'm studying. I've been so focused on trying to learn every single fact, not realizing that the actual test questions are based more on incorporating those facts in to real life situations. I'm glad I took one of the tests early, even if I did fail it. My whole study plan is going to be more efficient now.

I still have an inservice to prepare, but at least I don't have to do another service project. I'm so glad I got that out of the way during my last clinical. It seems like a lot of work as it is. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I just wish things would slow down a bit so I could take some time to breathe. Graduation is in less than 3 weeks and I feel so unprepared. If I can make it through this, I can do anything. I can not wait to join the real world at this point. It will feel like a vacation compared to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment