Friday, April 30, 2010

Ok stress, knock it off

Just to vent a bit. Here are a few more not-so-fun things that happened this week:
  • I was told that I could rent a gown and hood from the bookstore at UTMC for the person who is hooding me for graduation. When I called, they made a big stink about it and I ended up paying another $100 to just purchase it for the person who will only be wearing it for a grand total of about 2 hours.
  • I received a bill in the mail from the doctor's office telling me that I owe them over $200 for something I had done in May of 2009. The bill says I owe that much because it is "over 90 days past due." Well, I never got a FIRST bill or any other bill. And I think it would only make sense for me to have received THIS bill 90 days after the charge took place, not 365 days later. I refuse to pay it and the doctor's office is going to hear from one angry patient on Monday.
  • I ended up staying a half hour late at work tonight to help out with a late addition evaluation for a patient. After it was over, I got all the way home and realized that I forgot to submit my billing charges for my patients when I left. I didn't want to drive all the way back, so I tried to call and everyone had gone home. I have no idea what to do now, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this can wait until Monday.
  • I just received an email from the director of our program telling me that I HAVE to come in on Friday for Exit Interviews in order to be "fair" to the other students in my program. I had initially told her that I had another appointment that day (my background check in Wauseon) and wouldn't be able to get there until late, if at all. She now says that I need to come in, even if it's late, to talk to my instructors about what I think needs to be done to the program to improve it. There is not enough time in the day for me to tell them all I really want to say, so I know I will be there late.
I would just like to say that this had better be the last time I post any more negativity. I have enough stress right now! All of these things are just piling up and I feel like I'm about ready to freak out. Everything was going so good a few weeks ago. I don't want to be on a roller coaster! I just want smooth sailing!

No comments:

Post a Comment