Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter :)

I hope everyone has had a wonderful and blessed Easter. I know mine has been pretty great. I woke up early this morning to go to Sunrise Service and got to eat breakfast and visit with a lot of folks at church. I have the most wonderful church family. I am pretty much the ONLY person in their 20s who attends my church, but it's still nice to have a big group of people who care about you and care about each other.

My Easter Sunday has been great and has given me a whole new perspective. I feel like there is so much to my life that I need to be thankful for. Not only do I have a great job lined up for after graduation, but I have some great family members who have supported me and helped me to get to where I'm at today. I couldn't have done it without them. Playing outside with my little cousins today got me wondering just how I got so lucky. I have made some mistakes in my lifetime, but I sure wouldn't trade this life for anything. I'm just so thankful for all that God has blessed me with. I can't wait to give back to others and share some of the happiness that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment