Monday, April 26, 2010

Not even the greatest day ever.

The past 24 hours have definitely not been the greatest. I guess you can't expect that things will always be going smoothly. Here is what my past 24 hours have consisted of:

  • Waking up at approximately 12:45am to a "drip, drip, drip" sound and realizing that the roof of my bedroom is leaking. I proceed to lay awake for a good 2 hours worrying that the whole roof is going to cave in, while I realize that using a plastic bowl for a catch bucket is not a good idea because it makes the rain drops sound even louder.
  • Getting around to leave this morning, reaching for my coat on the coat hook, and realizing it's not there. I apparently left it at the salon on Saturday when I went to get my hair done.
  • Leaving work and having the handles to my bag break in the parking lot, spilling the contents of my bag everywhere.
Needless to say, I am having "one of those" days. I'd like to think that maybe my roof will get fixed before the next thunderstorm comes through (which is supposed to happen this weekend). I told the people at the salon that I would come pick up my coat sometime this week (they're in Wauseon, the total opposite direction that I travel every day). And...now I have to find some other bag to carry every day that is big enough to carry all my stuff.

This on top of studying is not much fun. On the plus side, I have scheduled my Ohio laws exam for May 24 at noon. I can't schedule the other (bigger and more important) test until all of my paperwork is sent in from graduation. Stress has become a pretty normal part of my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment