Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Same story, different day

I can't say that anything has really changed in my life during the past few days. I'm still trying to get everything arranged to be all set to take the NPTE and Ohio laws exams ASAP after graduation. I still haven't prepared the inservice presentation that I'm supposed to give next week. I'm still SO SO SO relieved that I have a job lined up though! I can't stress enough what a huge relief that is and how grateful I am. I can't imagine the amount of stress I would be feeling right now if I still didn't know how I was going to pay my bills in another couple of months.

I'm also so glad that the weather has finally warmed up. We still have had a few chilly days, but it's been so nice to leave the windows open and go outside and go for walks in the evenings. It's so much nicer than coming home to a cold, dark apartment at the end of the day. It's distracting that it's so nice outside, but it's nice. I got to go observe a home evaluation today in Blakeslee. It was nice just to get out and go for a car ride in the middle of the afternoon. Too bad we couldn't stop at Sam's Place and get some Mose Hoppers before coming back to work.

I just can't help but keep thinking how it's so funny how things work out sometimes and how obvious it is to me that God had a hand in the way things have turned out for me. I'm praying that He also has it in His plan that I will pass my boards on the first try and get to start working by June! Maybe that's why we're supposed to get rainy and cold weather this weekend - I shouldn't have anything better to do than to curl up in a chair with my review book!

No comments:

Post a Comment