Friday, May 21, 2010

Another stormy day

The weather today (it's storming) pretty much matches my mood about studying. I have no motivation to take another practice test, so I'm just trying to review the areas that are the most difficult for me. It's pretty slow going. All this studying is causing me to sit in the worst postures ever and I feel like I'm getting a pressure sore on my ischial tuberosities. My neck hurts from looking down at a book all the time. They need to make a review book on tape, so I can just lay in my bed and listen to it over and over again.

Nothing else is new in my life. All this time off is giving me time to think and be lonely. It's not so much fun. Needless to say, I'm very ready to get this test over with so I can go back to work. But I've also had some time to think about some other things too. I suppose I've been single long enough now and I should probably get serious about dating again. The problem is, I am so picky and can't really think of any eligable single guys around here that I am really interested in. I suppose I will just let whatever happens happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment