Sunday, May 9, 2010

Graduation

Yesterday I graduated! It was a great day. I was so nervous about graduation, but everything went smoothly. The party at my mom's was so much fun, even if it was cold and windy outside! We still had a great time. My brother, his fiance, and my nephew all showed up and surprised us! That was so nice. It was so good to see them.

I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I would, but I posted some on facebook. If anyone else wants to see them on here, just let me know and I will try to figure out a way!

I still can't really believe that I've finally graduated. I don't think it's really hit me yet. Tomorrow and Tuesday are going to be just like going to class again with this review course. But all in all, I'm going to have to buckle down for these next few weeks and study my little heart out. It sounds like the weather won't distract me this week....cold, cloudy, rainy, and highs in the 60s! Good days to stay inside with lots of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment