Thursday, May 6, 2010

DONE

I'm officially done with grad school! What an amazing feeling. The next time I go back to work at Montpelier, I will be a licensed PT! I don't think it has really sunk in yet for me. Probably because I have a ridiculously busy few days ahead of me.

Today is really my only day "off." I could do absolutely nothing all day long if I chose to. However, I do have to get some groceries and clean my apartment.

Tomorrow I have to go get my background check done. Fun times at the sheriff's department. Then rush to Toledo for "exit interviews," which are pretty much totally pointless seeing as how I won't get there until they are already over with. I'll be there for a free lunch and then talk to two of my instructors for a bit afterwards, one of whom is the main source of 95% of my complaints about our PT program. Awesome. Then it's rush back to Fayette to make sure everything is ready for Saturday.

Saturday is graduation and the big celebration. I'll be lucky if I am asleep by dawn on Sunday morning.

Sunday is my day to recover from Saturday.

Monday and Tuesday is the all-day review course for the NPTE in Toledo. I paid over $300 for it, so I guess I better not complain about it. Although it's going to be a huge disappointment if it's not helpful.

After Tuesday, I am going to be studying like it's my JOB. All day, every day. Lots of coffee. No TV or fun. I am determined to pass this thing and terrified that I will fail. Just gotta keep plugging away and stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment