Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's NOT raining

So now we have amazing sunny and warm weather and I want to do anything at all besides study! This weather is making me want to go sit outside on a patio with a cold drink and read a good book.

Too bad I don't have a patio and the NPTE review & study guide is not my idea of a "good book." Oh well. I will just keep at it and dream of the day that I can afford a house that has a front porch.

Monday is the day I'm taking the Ohio laws exam. I'm ready to get that done and over with (and pass it). I just got some sort of letter in the mail from UT that there is a hold on my account until I do some more exit counseling for student loans. I already did this counseling, but apparently there is some other type that I need to do in addition. I'm not too thrilled about the fact that they waited until May 18 to tell me this, because I guarantee that is what the hold up is with all of my paperwork that needs to be sent in so I can take the NPTE. Oh well. I guess that gives me more time to study. As long as they keep my job held for me, that's all that matters (oh and as long as I can start at this job before the rest of my money runs out!).

Just getting this Ohio test over with on Monday will be a huge relief. That'll be one packet of information that I can put away on a shelf forever. Plus, it will be a good test-run for me to go and take this one hour exam at the same place I'm going to take the NPTE. That way, I'll know exactly where to go and what to expect on the big day.

Well, I am going to go sit and feel sorry for myself that I am inside doing laundry on such a gorgeous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment