Saturday, September 5, 2009

The cutest baby ever has come to NW Ohio

Since I am being extremely lazy and non-productive this morning, I might as well update everyone on the events of the weekend. My brother and his family are here! I got to meet my nephew, who is by far the cutest baby ever! He is getting baptized this afternoon. I will be sad to see them leave tomorrow. They actually got here a bit early on Thursday so I got to spend some time with them that evening, and yesterday we got to spend time with a lot of family all together. It was nice.

Although, yesterday was somewhat of a stressful day for me. I spent 2 hours on the phone with the customer service people at Schwinn fitness about my exercise bike. Ugh. On Thursday, they told me that it was all taken care of and they were going to ship me the parts that I needed (two parts were distorted and the seat wouldn't lock). Yesterday, they called back and said they couldn't replace them and I had to ship the whole bike back - AFTER telling me to dispose of the distorted parts (which I did). So, obviously, I couldn't ship the whole bike back if I don't have all the parts and since THEY told me to dispose of those parts, it is THEIR fault. Ugh...So frustrating! I tried to be nice but the guy I was talking to was so mean and rude. For example, he asked me to take pictures of the distorted parts.....UMMMM....how do you take pictures of parts you have disposed of??? Needless to say, I was pretty stressed. They are supposed to let me know in 7-10 business days if they can ship me a new bike or not. Apparently, they can not ship the individual parts, THEY HAVE to ship a whole bike at a time. Who knows why...It makes no sense. If they can't ship me a bike, I am out $250. Nice.

But, for now, I refuse to focus on that. Today is going to be a GOOD day. My nephew gets baptized and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's a good day for Michigan football too! GO BLUE! Other good things about the day: I get to eat at The Barn (it's a restaurant - I'm not that hillbilly) and my mom ordered a cake from Kristie's and it's NOT chocolate! Yay! (FYI - I don't like chocolate cake, lol).

I'll post a few pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment