Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Is there a limit to the number of TB skin tests a person can get?

Well, I guess I really got what I asked for when I wrote that post about needing more patience. The guest speaker didn't show up for class yesterday at 2, so class was "cancelled" after we had all shown up for it, and we didn't have another class until 4:30. I could have whined and been annoyed about this (on the inside I was) but instead, I took the opportunity to sit down in the "LRC" (yes, we have an LRC at Scott Park campus - just like the old Fayette High School! ha) and add 4 more pages to my 8-9 page paper that is due next week. So I am making progress in my goal to become a more patient person.

And speaking of papers, I have three to get done by the weekend. Awesome. Not only that, but my email inbox has been bombarded with other busy work to get done by October: schedule a CPR renewal, get another physical done and TB skin test for my health form (which I just did in April), etc. Luckily, my SP is almost done, otherwise I would really be stressed out right now.

In other news, I got called for jury duty yesterday. Luckily, it was just for Fulton county and there is some form included that I can fill out stating that I can't serve because I am a full-time student. Sadly, I would almost rather serve on jury duty than sit in class for 4 more weeks, but I have to fill out the form because I have been called for September - December and that conflicts with clinicals :(

Positive note for yesterday: The Biggest Loser started up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment