Monday, September 28, 2009

Schedule

I probably won't be able to post much for the next couple of weeks. Here's why:
  • September 29: Short Essay Due
  • September 30: Meet with my scholarly project advisor to finish up my project
  • October 1: 2 hour clinical education meeting to go over things we already know
  • October 5: my birthday (happy birthday to me *sigh* see below)
  • October 6: Paper due
  • October 7: Paper due
  • October 8: Final exam and Business plan project due
  • October 9: Advanced Eval project due and Paper due
  • October 13: Scholarly project presentations
  • October 14: 2 hour meeting
All of this is in addition to class and I just found out about 90% of it over the weekend. I can't even type one more sentence without going into a huge rant about it, so I think I'll stop here and go get to work on some of this before class.

1 comment:

  1. Should be a piece of cake! ok, ok, just kidding... lots of work ahead. Just stick too it, don't go off with too much partying (bacardi and pepsi was it? or coke?) :P The worst is almost over. :)

    ReplyDelete