Sunday, March 7, 2010

8 more weeks!

Well I survived and passed my most challenging clinical so far. I feel pretty great about that. My CI gave me really good reviews on the CPI and basically rated me at entry-level or above for everything, which pretty much means that he feels I am ready to enter the field and work as a PT on my own. That's a great feeling to know that he felt I was capable of handling that setting on my own. He also said that he would be a reference for my resume, which means I can officially start sending those out this week. I'm excited.

So this week is my last spring break ever. I'm not going anywhere fun, just staying home to tie up all the loose ends that got thrown to the back burner during this past clinical. I need to get organized for graduation and get my butt in gear. As fast as clinicals go by, I know that the next 8 weeks are going to be like a whirlwind.

In other news, despite the fact that I have tried so hard to improve my life in many ways, there is still one thing I need to work on - forgiveness. I have a really difficult time with that. I have forgiven many people in my lifetime, but there are still some people who I have a hard time forgiving. I've ignored a situation for a long time in the hopes that it would just go away, but it won't. I have to tell myself that it is not my place to punish people for what they have done to me. It's my place to forgive them and move on. It isn't easy, but letting go and moving forward is better than spending my life angry at someone who doesn't even deserve my time. So, in addition to my current projects, I am currently working on forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment