Monday, March 22, 2010

VRE is no fun for ME

I'm currently taking a much-needed study break to update on the goings-on in my life. This weekend wasn't the greatest weekend ever. My little cousin was taken to the hospital and really needs some prayers. She is alright, but she has been through a lot in her lifetime and she's only 11 years old. This is just one more thing that she is going to have to get used to in life and it's never easy when you're just about to become a teenager and something happens to slow you down. Just keep her in your prayers.

Montpelier is still treating me well, although apparently I gave the impression that I was really intimidated last Friday. I thought it went well, so I don't know where anyone got that, but my CI felt really bad today. I told him that it was no big deal and I thought it went great. We had a bit of a stressful day today (the kind of day where I am thankful that I am the student and not the licensed PT), but I'm sure I will have those days here in a couple of months on my own, so I might as well get used to them.

I'm beginning to wonder what's really going on with the whole job hunting situation. I kind of have my sights set on this one job that I've been talking about, but one of the places I applied before that (in Adrian) is wanting me to come for an interview ASAP. I'm not sure if I should email them back and decline or email them back and try to arrange a time. The day they want me to come is a day that I have to be at Montpelier, and I'm sure they don't do Saturday interviews, so I'm not really sure how the whole thing is going to work out. This is so stressful. I wish I just had a job lined up already so I didn't have to worry about it. That on top of figuring out what all I need to arrange for graduation plus what I need to do to register for the NPTE is kicking my butt. I'm sure I'll get it all figured out eventually, but the process of getting there is driving me nuts.

Speaking of things that are driving me crazy, I better get back to studying. Yipee.

No comments:

Post a Comment