Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The big day is near

The big job interview is one week from tomorrow, April Fool's Day of all days. The woman I've been speaking with about the job assured me that having the interview on April Fool's Day would not "jinx" me in any way. I'm still "knocking on wood." When I spoke with her yesterday, she made it sound like it wouldn't be a big deal if I couldn't do the interview for another few weeks, but when I called her today and said that it could be scheduled for pretty much any day (since I am picking up a Saturday at Montpelier), she said that she wanted me to come in next week. I'm not sure if that is a positive, negative, or indifferent sign, but I am going to Wauseon on April 1 at 3:30 to interview for this job. I am studying and working my butt off to do everything in my power to help me get this job.

I am pretty much going to have to be Superwoman for the next 6 weeks. If I don't get this job, I am going to be heartbroken and have to find some way to pick up the pieces and move on and apply for other jobs. If I do get the job, I am going to have to bust my butt to pass the NPTE on the FIRST try. Let's just say that I would very much prefer the second option.

Back to studying....

"As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received." - Ephesians 4:1

No comments:

Post a Comment