Friday, July 9, 2010

busy busy

The paperwork is signed! The sales contract for my house is on its way to the bank for my loan officer. Exciting! Tomorrow I have to call and schedule a house inspector to come in. If all goes well, then I will meet with the bank and then wait for them to get an appraiser sent over. Then (if all goes well with the inspection and appraisal) it's more waiting until the closing and then it's time to paint and make this house my own! It's probably going to take 30-45 days for this whole process of closing, especially with me trying to coordinate with work when I can get all these meetings set up with the home inspector and the bank. In the meantime, I'll just sit and dream about what paint colors I'm going to choose and what new furniture I can afford.

Tomorrow I'm working my first Saturday alone! Well, I won't technically be alone. One of the PTAs from the outpatient department is working and one of the COTAs. Plus our rehab director said she would stop in in case I had any questions or needed help with something. It's still exciting to know that I'm starting to really get into the swing of things and working as a real PT! It feels good. I am absolutely loving it. No studying. Real paychecks. Life is good. I've been blessed for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment