Saturday, July 10, 2010

Inspection

The home inspection is tomorrow! I got the name of this guy from my real estate agent and he seems really nice. He actually prefers to do home inspections on the weekends because he works long hours in Toledo during the week. So he's coming tomorrow at 11:30 and assured me that he will do a thorough inspection of the house, including the crawl space and sump pump for all who are concerned. I'm anxious about this inspection, because I really really really want things to work out. I guess I will find out by tomorrow afternoon if there is anything I need to be concerned about.

I worked my first Saturday alone today and survived. Actually, our rehab director came in for a couple of hours in case I had any questions or needed any help with anything, which was really nice of her to do. Saturdays are pretty quiet around that place. It's actually a nice change of pace. I'm sure it would be a lot nicer if they were all like this one since I got to leave early, but I don't work another Saturday until the 31st and I'm sure that one will be busier.

I have no other news to report at the moment. I'm just going to relax and take it easy for the rest of the day today. I really wish I had a yard to sit in! But for now, I'll just lay inside in the A/C and watch mindless television.

No comments:

Post a Comment