Friday, July 23, 2010

House

The closing date for the house is tentatively set at this Friday. I'm a little leery about saying that is the for sure closing date, because I don't know yet if I'm going to be able to get out of work on time to do it. We have 2 therapists on vacation and one on maternity leave. So I don't know if they will let me leave early or not. Keep your fingers crossed. If it does work out, I will have officially bought a house! Well, I guess I have officially bought it, but I just need to sign the documents and get the keys. It's pretty exciting! I can't wait to get my furniture delivered and start making the house my own! Looks like I have a very busy few weeks coming up. Wow, life never slows down, but I'm enjoying every second of it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment