Thursday, July 8, 2010

Woohoo!

I am officially in the process of purchasing a house! As I've been saying over and over again, I'm trying not to get too excited about it until everything is official and I have gone through the whole closing process. However, I have come to an agreement with the sellers on a purchase price and we are all signing the paperwork tomorrow! After that, I just go to the bank and resign all the forms I signed for my pre-approval (with the official purchase price) and then have an appraisal and inspection done and if all goes well I will be closing in a few weeks and will officially be a home owner! Ahhhhh I am so looking forward to it! I'm already picking out paint colors and deciding what I'm going to do to decorate. I'm really happy. I can't wait to make it my own.

Work is still going well also. Of course, no job is perfect, and I got another little dose of that today, but I really can't complain. I am just so thankful to have a job and to wake up in the morning and NOT be miserable. I actually look forward to talking with my coworkers every day and it's so rewarding at the end of the day to know that you made a positive difference in the lives of the patients. I absolutely love what I do and am so grateful for all that I have been blessed with.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment