Saturday, July 24, 2010

Exciting!

I am going to enjoy every single itty bitty last little second of this weekend. That is because my Monday schedule is absolutely ridiculously busy. I could barely even read the tiny little print on my schedule, because there were so many names on it. While that is a very good thing for me and for the hospital (because it means that we are busy), it's a little stressful when it means you are trying to cram in so many treatments in one day. It will be good for me though, because I will be that much more thankful when people come back from vacation and I have a somewhat "normal" schedule again. Plus, the days will go by so fast. However, I'm going to enjoy every last second of my free time until all this craziness begins!

I'm starting to get really really excited about the new house. I guess the whole thing hadn't really sunk in for me officially yet until today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the closing date will work out on Friday. I went and finalized my homeowners insurance today so that is all set to go. I just have to get to the bank and get all of the paperwork done with a lawyer I guess. I don't really know how "closings" work. I just know that I'm going to be making my down payment, paying for whatever is left of the closing costs (the sellers are paying part of that) and getting the keys to my new house! I started packing up a few things today. I'm going to start moving smaller stuff as soon as I get the keys. It's going to be such a busy busy process, but I am soooo excited. I can't wait to have a yard and a garage and have some peace and quiet. I am so blessed to have this opportunity.

As for today, I'm just laying around doing a few odds and ends around the apartment and watching mindless television. I might stop out to Harrison Lake tonight since one of my friends from work is camping out there. Other than that, this is a good weekend for me to just sit and be totally lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment