Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July :) I have no special plans, just sitting inside in the A/C all day. Since I have no pool and it's 95 degrees outside, I think this is pretty much my only option for the day. I just made an iced coffee with lots of whipped cream to cheer myself up.

Not that I really need cheering up at the moment. Things are actually going pretty good right now. I'm enjoying the end of a long weekend that was very relaxing. I found out at the bank on Friday that I am pre-approved for a home loan :) That was very good news! I am going to make an offer on a house on Tuesday. However, I am trying not to get too excited about it, because something could still happen that it may not work out. I'd like to think that this is the house for me, but you never know. Whatever is meant to be will be I guess.

Tomorrow it's back to work. Weekends always go by so fast. But thank goodness I'm finally working and making money and not going to back to another clinical day and paying to be there! This week I'll be working my first Saturday alone. That's a little nerve-wracking, but someone out there must think I am capable!

No comments:

Post a Comment